First Advantage Business Checking & Savings
Whether you’re just getting started or already established, First Advantage can help move your business forward with these innovative checking and savings accounts.
Please note these products are only available at the First Advantage Branch of First National Bank locations in Northern Colorado.
Additional information is provided for you in the Business Account Options. All account fees subject to change at any time. Please refer to the First Advantage Fee Schedule for a listing of all applicable account fees.
The following fees may apply:
- Returned Item Fee (NSF): $30.00
- Overdraft Item Fee: $30.00
- Continued Overdrawn Account Charge: Every second business day after the date of the first overdraft: $2.00
- Overdraft Protection/Ready Reserve Annual Fee: $25.00
Bank will refund foreign ATM fees. Customer must present the original ATM receipt, in person or by mail, within sixty (60) days of the transaction. Refunds will be credited to your account.
1) Interest is variable and subject to change on a daily basis after account opening. For current interest rate information, please contact First Advantage.
2) Transaction limitations apply.