Join The Team!
First National Bank is continually looking for individuals who possess a drive to deliver outstanding service and have a passion to give back to the communities they belong to. Positions with First National Bank provide employees an opportunity to join a progressive, growing banking organization that offers competitive salary and benefits packages, including paid holidays, vacation, medical insurance, dental, vision, cafeteria plan and 401K plans.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment screening, including credit history and criminal background check.
Current Available Positions:
- Financial Services Representative - Arapahoe, CO
- Credit Analyst - Arapahoe, CO
- Real Estate Loan Officer - Loveland, CO
- Credit Analyst/Junior CLO - Loveland, CO
- Assistant Head Teller - Huron, SD
- Ag Loan Officer - Huron, SD
- Loan Acct/Support - Pierre, SD
RAPID CITY, SD
- Real Estate Loan Asst. - Rapid City, SD
- Real Estate Loan Processor - Rapid City, SD
- Real Estate Underwriter - Rapid City, SD
- Loan Review Officer
Apply For Employment:
First National Bank
Attn: Human Resources
1825 Dakota Ave S.
Huron, SD 57350
First National Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, disability, political affiliation, genetic information, or veteran status, in accordance with state and federal law.